Denny's Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis - new company profile
London 9/13/2011 08:14 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)
Denny's Corp. (Denny's) operates restaurants in the US. Founded in 1953, the company operates 1,551 restaurants of which 233 are owned and 1,318 are franchised or licensed. Key products offered by the company include breakfast items, sandwiches, appetizers, dinner and desserts. The company's operations are principally concentrated in the US states of California, Texas and Florida. It also has operations in other US states and overseas locations. The company is headquartered in Spartanburg, South Carolina, US.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's "Denny's Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Denny's Corporation for business intelligence requirements
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
World Market Intelligence's "Denny's Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
* Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for report details: Denny's Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Email Article to a friend
Receive alerts for Companiesandmarkets.com to your inbox.
Sign up for StockENews Alerts